Many people like to take their dog with them when they go off day tripping and sightseeing – after all they’re part of your family and you love them. so have a look at your list of dog friendly places in Cleveleys.
Dog friendly places in and around Cleveleys
Please note: Some of these businesses have been directly in touch with us – details for others have been supplied by the general public. This list has been published in good faith. If in doubt please check.
– Bargain Booze, Victoria Road East
– The Briardene Hotel takes dogs
– Cancer Research Shop
– Cleveleys Community Centre, on Beach Rd
– Drip-Drop Vape Shop
– Easterleigh Charity Shop (of course!)
– Eden Hair & Nails, Nutter Road – with water & treats for pooch!
– Granny’s Coffee Shop, Nutter Road – outside and inside
– Home Bargains (if carried)
– Jewellers Workbench
– New Look (if carried)
– Olympia Cafe
– Sunseekers Travel – any dog, any size!
– Swich Sandwich Shop, Victoria Road West
– Taste Cafe Bistro and Bar
– The Plant Place Garden Centre
– The Works book shop
– Thornton Lodge (bar area only)
– T & J Hooley, Rossall Road
Not just dog friendly, but even alter their cloths to fit!
– Tramways Cafe
– Travellers Rest
– Wyreside Cafe, Stannah
…any more? email jane@theRabbitPatch.co.uk
Dog Friendly Fylde Coast
Around the Fylde Coast there are a number of businesses who will allow you to come onto their premises with your dog.
We know where a few of them are and they’re listed on this page but there must be many more.
If you know of somewhere else that isn’t on this list please get in touch and tell us. We want to know of shops, public buildings, hotels and more.
Many people bring their dogs with them to Cleveleys – the high street is dotted with people baby-sitting dogs, usually all chatting to each other and passers-by.
The majority of dog owners are responsible and the average dog does much less damage in a shop than a wilful child with an ice cream!
After all, carried or walking, most people would only take their dog onto commercial premises if they knew that they could be trusted – you just wouldn’t show yourself up if your dog did something it shouldn’t do in the middle of a shop.
Remember, there’s no such thing as a bad dog – only bad owners!
* these shops are believed to allow dogs at the time of publication. If in doubt please check first.
Benefits of being a Dog Friendly business
There are over 8 million dogs in the UK – that’s a considerable amount of pets with many more mums and dads who could all be spending money in your business.
Find out More
Have a look at the Visit Cleveleys website homepage for more of the latest updates.
If you love the Fylde Coast you ought to sign up for our weekly email newsletter. It’s packed full of interesting things and will arrive in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast