Thornton Cleveleys Inner Wheel

Thornton Cleveleys Inner Wheel

Inner Wheel is one of the largest women’s voluntary service organisations in the world, with members in 103 countries – and there’s one right here in Thornton Cleveleys.

Thornton Cleveleys Inner Wheel held a Sunday Lunch at the Masonic Hall, Cleveleys on Sunday 10 April 2016.

After a lovely three course meal they raised £130 on the raffle which will be donated to Trinity Hospice/Brian House.

Thornton Cleveleys Inner Wheel Sunday lunch

At the monthly meeting of Thornton Cleveleys Inner Wheel on Tuesday 22 March, ladies from Cleveleys, Thornton and Fleetwood enjoyed the Easter Bonnet Parade.

Sponsored

Easter Bonnet Parade with Thornton Cleveleys Inner Wheel

Easter Bonnet Parade with Thornton Cleveleys Inner Wheel

Thornton Cleveleys Inner Wheel organised a Quiz Night at Fleetwood Bowling Club on Friday evening, 12 February 16.

It was a really good night, a good quiz and good company. Everyone enjoyed the Hot Pot supper and delicious desserts. 

It was a fabulous fund raising effort – the total profit made on the evening was £500 which will be donated to Trinity Hospice/Brian House.

Thank you to all who attended.

Thornton Cleveleys Inner WheelThornton Cleveleys Inner Wheel, Quiz Night

Thornton Cleveleys Inner Wheel

2 Comments
  1. Your ladies asked me to plant some flowers in September , could you tell me when they may arrive . I am with palatine rotary club , but also secretary on David Slack Allotments . And member of Open Spaces Network . All Work Is Free Terry H.

1. Jane Rabbit

Thanks for your generous offer Terry, but you’d have to contact the Inner Wheel directly.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *